Flat-Back Rain Barrel
Space-Saving Barrel Combines Good Looks with Large Capacity
- An attractive way to collect free rainwater for watering
- Includes handy brass spigot for filling watering cans
- Flat-back design with 50-gallon capacity
- How much rainfall can you collect from your roof? Use the Rainfall Harvest Calculator
This handsome rain barrel is made of rugged polyethylene, colored and textured for a natural-wood look. It holds 50 gallons, yet snugs right up to a house or garage, thanks to its clever, flat-back design. Improved solid brass spigot is now offset from hose attachment, allowing you to fill any size watering can without awkward maneuvering.
- Durable polyethylene with a solid brass spigot
- 25" W x 36" H x 19" D
- Holds 50 gallons
- Not for drinking water use
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Conserves Water
- Weather Resistant
- as water container for a handwashing station
Comments about : Flat-Back Rain Barrel, Woodgrain:
my son wanted to build an outdoor handwashing station. I bought this container and he added a small bilge pump to the hose attachment and connected it to an old sink we had saved. Now we have our handwashing station outside where we originally had no water hook up/connection any where. love it.
- Flat-Back Rain Barrel, Woodgrain, Woodgrain has a $20.00 additional shipping charge
- Flat-Back Rain Barrel, Oak, Oak has a $20.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AK,HI,PR,VI,AP
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.