This item is currently not available.
Berry-Bright Firethorn Bonsai
Everyone has room for this petite bonsai that arrives laden with its signature berries in a traditional ceramic bonsai pot. Pyracantha's common name, firethorn, refers to the orange-red blossoms and fiery red berries that give the plant multi-season interest.
- Arrives with berries to brighten up holiday displays
- Orange-red flowers produced in spring
- Fiery red berries are produce in fall and early winter
- Pyracantha is a great bonsai for beginners
- Shipping begins 11/22
- Please provide a physical street address for shipping
- Faster shipping is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI, PR or VI
- Pyracantha plant is approx. 9" in diameter x 9" H
- Ceramic pot is 7" W x 3-1/2" H
- Plant is 4 to 5 years old
- Please note: Berries are not edible
- International delivery is not available for this item