Felco® Pruner #7 Ergonomic
Felco® 7: Professional-Quality Ergonomic Pruners
- Ideal for big pruning jobs, yard cleanup and extensive deadheading
- Rotating lower handle maximizes leverage and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%
- Angled blade and cushioned shock absorber minimize hand fatigue
- Blades are precision-ground, hardened steel
- Rubber-coated aluminum handles are comfortable, lightweight and sturdy
- Made by Felco, the world's leading manufacturer of professional pruning shears
When it's time to tackle a big pruning job, you'll appreciate the innovative design of these Felco ergonomic pruning shears. The lower handle rotates as you cut, increasing leverage, reducing physical effort and minimizing hand strain. Made from high-quality hardened steel, the super-sharp blades make clean, precise cuts that promote rapid healing of the wood. The forged aluminum handles have a non-slip coating and a shock absorber to reduce hand strain. These pruners are loaded with smart features, including a sap groove, wire-cutting notch and non-corroding spring mechanism. A simple adjustment system allows precise blade alignment. All wear parts are replaceable.
- Hardened steel, aluminum alloy, rubber
- 8-1/4" L
- Weighs 10-1/4 oz.
- For medium to large hands
- Cuts branches up to 1" in diameter
- Made in Switzerland