Felco® #6 Pruner, Compact
Felco® #6: Professional-Quality Pruners for Smaller Hands
- Sharp, rugged and reliable bypass pruning shears, sized for smaller hands
- Made by Felco®, the world's leading manufacturer of professional pruning shears
- Blades are precision-ground, hardened steel
- Rubber-coated aluminum handles are comfortable, lightweight and sturdy
- Cushioned shock absorber prevents hand and wrist fatigue
These bypass pruners are designed for those with smaller hands and anyone who prefers a smaller, lighter pruner. They're perfect for working in tight spaces and a popular choice for florists and rose growers. Felco pruners are the standard by which other pruners are measured. Made from high-quality hardened steel, the super-sharp blades make clean, precise cuts that promote rapid healing of the wood. The forged aluminum handles have a non-slip coating. This garden workhorse is loaded with smart features, including a sap groove, wire-cutting notch and non-corroding spring mechanism. A simple adjustment system allows precise blade alignment. All wear parts are replaceable.
- Hardened steel, aluminum alloy, rubber
- 7-3/4" L
- Weighs 7-1/2 oz.
- Recommended for smaller hands
- Cuts branches up to .8" in diameter
- For right-handed use only
- Made in Switzerland