Factory Second Tomato Towers, Set of 2
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Extra-Tall Tomato Towers Support Your Tallest Tomatoes
Note: We are offering these supports at a reduced price because our quality inspection team found surface defects in the powder coating, such as areas with a thin or uneven coat, chips, rough patches or paint drips. These cosmetic imperfections do not affect the function or durability of these supports, since they are made with galvanized steel underneath the powder coating to resist rust. Sold as is.
- Super-sturdy cages keep your tallest tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8" square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
- Set of 2
You asked us for taller tomato cages and here they are! Our heavy-duty, steel Tomato Towers are much taller and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports, ready to support your biggest indeterminate tomato plants. The towers support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the towers fold flat for off-season storage. 53" high installed. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring these towers with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Steel Gray is galvanized steel; Red and Green are powder-coated steel
- 14-1/4" square x 65" H including 11" legs
- 53" H installed
- 8" square openings
- Sturdy 10 gauge wire
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Cages fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive