Factory Second Tomato Cage, Single
Exclusive | Super-Sturdy Tomato Cage Supports Heavy Yields
Note: We are offering these supports at a reduced price because our quality inspection team found surface defects in the powder coating, such as areas with a thin or uneven coat, chips, rough patches or paint drips. These cosmetic imperfections do not affect the function or durability of these supports, since they are made with galvanized steel underneath the powder coating to resist rust. Sold as is.
- Extra-strong cage keeps tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8" square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
Longtime customer favorites, our heavy-duty, galvanized steel tomato cages are taller, wider and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports. And unlike flimsier versions, these are strong enough to support full-grown vines loaded with tomatoes. The cages support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the cages fold flat for off-season storage. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples.
- Steel Gray is galvanized steel; Red and Green are powder-coated steel
- 14-3/8" square x 39" H including 7" legs; 32" H installed
- 8" square openings
- 10 gauge wire
- Cages fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive