Expandable Willow Trellises
Expandable Willow Trellis, Small
Item # 37-440
Expandable Willow Trellis, Medium
Item # 37-441
Expandable Willow Trellis, Large
Item # 37-442
Customers Also Bought
Natural Willow Trellises with Sculptural Appeal
- Graceful trellises support flowering vines, peas and beans
- Natural willow blends into the garden
- May also be used with burlap for winter shrub protection
- Choice of 3 sizes
You'll appreciate the versatility of these natural willow trellises in the garden. These plant supports expand and contract like an accordion, so they can be set up as squat or as tall as you like. The peeled willow and diamond shaped openings make these tepees a graceful, natural accent.
- Made of natural peeled willow
- Over time, willow will turn silver-gray
- Small is maximum 47" H x 23" diameter
- Medium is maximum 57" H x 35" diameter
- Large is maximum 70" H x 36" diameter
Climbing plants climb in particular ways: some wrap, some adhere, and some curl. Learn to recognize which plants do what, so you can choose the right kind of trellis or support.
Every flower gardener should enjoy the pleasure of growing clematis. If you already have a plant or two in your garden, you’re probably scheming about how to squeeze in another one!
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!