Expandable Pea Trellis
Exclusive | Hinged Trellis Supports Your Peas with Ease
- Sturdy, easy-to-use support for climbing peas and other vining crops
- Keeps your harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- Large openings make harvesting easy
- Choice of Red, Green or Steel Gray
Everybody loves fresh peas, but supporting them with poles, twine and netting can be a hassle. Our sturdy pea trellis is an easy solution. Each trellis has eight hinged panels with big 8" grids. Simply zig-zag the panels through your row of peas and push them into the ground (add a stake on each end in windy locations). Total length 9'-8" by 37" high installed. Trellises fold for easy off-season storage. Reusable year after year, and they also can support tomatoes as well as cucumbers and other vining crops.
- Powder-coated steel
- 9'-8" L x 37" H installed
- Trellises fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!