Evergreen Gift Set
NEW & Exclusive | Evergreen Gift Set Renews and Refreshes — Handcrafted in Vermont!
- Indulge their senses with an exceptional botanical gift
- Two ways to enjoy an invigorating evergreen scent
- A ready-to-give aromatherapy gift that's sure to delight
- Handcrafted in small batches exclusively for Gardener's Supply
Everyone loves the fresh, invigorating scent of evergreens, and this set offers two all-natural ways to savor this botanical delight. Lemon Spruce Foaming Hand Soap is blended with 100% pure botanical essential oils. Evergreen AromaMist refreshes rooms, car, linens, and pillows. They arrive together in a pretty organza bag, ready to give. Blending the art and science of aromatherapy, these premium products are handmade with the finest essential oils and organic and wild-crafted botanicals. Made in Vermont by Lunaroma®, exclusively for Gardener’s Supply. Includes:
Lemon Spruce Foaming Hand Soap, 8 oz.: Organic and natural foaming castile hand soap is blended with only 100% pure, botanical essential oils.100% non-toxic and biodegradable, and free of detergents, sulfates, synthetic and artificial chemicals, fragrances, preservatives and animal products. Enjoy the pleasure and fun of organic and pure aromatic hand soap.
Evergreen AromaMist, 2oz.: Spray generously to enjoy the aromatherapy of pure spruce, pine and fir balsam. Use to refresh your room, car, linens, pillows, curtains, etc.
- Organza bag is 4" L x 2-1/2" W x 8" H
- Lemon Spruce Foaming Hand Soap ingredients: saponified oils of organic coconut, organic olive, organic jojoba, organic lavender hydrosol, organic aloe vera, rosemary extract, pure essential oils
- Evergreen AromaMIst ingredients: distilled water, vegetable emulsifier, pure essential oils of spruce, pine and fir balsam
- Avoid spraying AromaMist into eyes or onto wood or sensitive surfaces
- Made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Evergreen Gift Set:
This was given as a gift. And was quite well received.
- Was this a gift?: