Essex Arch with Gate
NEW | Essex Arch with Gate Makes a Grand Entrance
- Gated arch is a stately garden entryway
- Perfect for climbing roses and flowering vines
- Simple lines let plants take center stage
The classic styling and generous size of our Essex Arch make it a dramatic focal point in your landscape. Almost 7' high, it's ready to support climbing roses, clematis, cardinal flower and other flowering vines. The two-part gate adds the finishing touch. Made from sturdy and durable powder-coated, 3/4" steel tubing. Stakes hold it securely upright.
- Powder-coated steel
- 48" W x 83-1/2" H x 15-5/8" deep
- Gates: each section is 21" W x 34" H overall
- Weighs 38 lbs.
- Assembly required
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Essex Arch with Gate:
I use this to divide one section of garden from another. The instructions for assembly say it is easier with two people, this is correct, but I did manage to do it on my own. Heavier weight stakes would be a bit better. It is important to have it very level or the gates don't meet, obvious I suppose, not good on even a slight slope!
- Was this a gift?:
- This item has a $15.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI