Embroidered Flower Triptych
Three Embroidered Flowers in One Stunning Piece of Art
- Artful flowers are rendered in incredibly detailed stitching
- Arrives matted, framed and signed by the artist
- A captivating piece of art and the perfect gift for flower lovers
- Jean Ferlesch Creates Bold Flower Portraits, Painted with Thread.
Inspired by her father's passion for gardening, Brooklyn, NY, artist Jean Lugrin Ferlesch combines her love of drawing and sewing to create incredibly detailed and delightfully designed works of art. Each panel of this flower triptych, which includes a sunflower, thistle and poppy, is individually sewn on an embroidery machine. This unique work of art is signed by the artist and arrives tastefully matted and framed, ready to hang on your wall or give to the flower lover on your gift list.
- Synthetic threads and fabrics, stained wooden frame, paper matting
- 20-3/4" W x 10" H x 1-3/8" deep
- Made in USA