Grow House® Greenhouse
Exclusive | All-in-One Elevated Bed and Cold Frame Extends the Growing Season
- Elevated garden and cold frame is easy to plant, tend and harvest without bending
- An attractive landscape addition that adds privacy and defines garden areas
- Polycarbonate cold frame top lets you start gardening earlier in spring and grow later into fall
This beautiful elevated bed includes a matching cold frame top to protect plants from harsh weather, making it perfect for starting seeds, hardening off transplants, and growing greens and other cool-season crops. The 2' x 8' elevated bed is easy to plant, tend and harvest without kneeling or bending. There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate. The cold frame top is made with polycarbonate panels that diffuse light so plants don't "cook," and there are adjustable braces to hold panels at various intervals for ventilation.
- Assembly required
- Cedar, polycarbonate, aluminum, imported fabric liner
- Elevated bed is 24" W x 96" L x 29" H
- Cold frame is 7-1/4" H at the front, 14-3/4" high at the back
- Holds approx. 13 cubic feet (329 dry quarts) of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $5.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.