Elevated Patio Grow House
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | No Bending Needed to Tend Plants in the Elevated Patio Grow House
- Elevates plants for easy tending, minimizing back strain
- Perfect for starting seeds and acclimating tender plants
- Double-wall polycarbonate glazing with hinged roof for ventilation
- Shown with Large Boot Trays, sold separately
Start seeds and acclimate plants to outdoor conditions without backbreaking bending to water and fertilize them. The double-walled polycarbonate glazing transmits plenty of light for healthy growth, and it holds in the sun's heat to insulate plants from chilly weather. The two-piece top lets you open one or both sides for just the right amount of ventilation. There's almost 7 square feet of growing space, with 17" headroom in back, 14" in front. Bottom shelf holds potting soil, containers, watering can and other supplies.
- ACQ-treated Chinese fir with polycarbonate panels
- 50-3/4 L x 19-3/4" W x 36-1/4" H overall
- 17" headroom in back, 14" in front
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!