Elevated Patio Grow House
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | No Bending Needed to Tend Plants in the Elevated Patio Grow House
- Elevates plants for easy tending, minimizing back strain
- Perfect for starting seeds and acclimating tender plants
- Double-wall polycarbonate glazing with hinged roof for ventilation
- Shown with Large Boot Trays, sold separately
Start seeds and acclimate plants to outdoor conditions without backbreaking bending to water and fertilize them. The double-walled polycarbonate glazing transmits plenty of light for healthy growth, and it holds in the sun's heat to insulate plants from chilly weather. The two-piece top lets you open one or both sides for just the right amount of ventilation. There's almost 7 square feet of growing space, with 17" headroom in back, 14" in front. Bottom shelf holds potting soil, containers, watering can and other supplies.
- ACQ-treated Chinese fir with polycarbonate panels
- 50-3/4 L x 19-3/4" W x 36-1/4" H overall
- 17" headroom in back, 14" in front
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive