Elevated Cedar Raised Bed, 2' x 8'
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Easy-to-Tend Raised Garden is Handsome and Versatile
- Elevated garden is easy to plant, tend and harvest without bending
- An attractive landscape addition that adds privacy and defines garden areas
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- VIDEO: Tour our Vermont factory
Bring your garden up to a whole new level! Our 2' x 8' elevated bed is easy to plant, tend and harvest without kneeling or bending. Plus, it offers creative landscaping opportunities. Set up one or more of these rectangular beds around the edge of your patio to add privacy, or arrange several along a perimeter to create a garden "room". Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners. There's a false floor made from marine-grade plywood set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Floor has holes for drainage; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.
- Cedar with aluminum corners and marine-grade plywood
- 24" W x 96" L x 29" H
- 2' x 8' Bed holds approx. 13 cubic feet (329 dry quarts) of container mix
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.