4’ x 4’ Elevated Cedar Planter Box
Exclusive | 4' x 4' Elevated Cedar Planter Box is Easy to Plant, Tend and Harvest
- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending
- Add 16 square feet of growing space to your porch, patio or deck
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
At 29" high, this attractive cedar planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It's a generous 10" deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 16 square feet of growing space, there's plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest. Set up one or more of these beds on your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill them with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy lifetime aluminum corners. There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.
- Assembly required
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 48" square x 29" H
- 10" planting depth
- Holds approx. 13 cubic feet (329 dry quarts) of container mix
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!