Elevated Cedar Planter Box, 4’ x 4’
Exclusive | 4' x 4' Elevated Cedar Planter Box is Easy to Plant, Tend and Harvest
- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending
- Add 16 square feet of growing space to your porch, patio or deck
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
At 29" high, this attractive cedar planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It's a generous 9-1/4" deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 16 square feet of growing space, there's plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest. Set up one or more of these beds on your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill them with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides of this standing garden are held in place with our sleek and sturdy lifetime aluminum corners. There's a false floor made of cedar slats set 9-1/4" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.
- Assembly required
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 48" square x 29" H
- 9-1/4" planting depth
- Holds approx. 13 cubic feet (329 dry quarts) of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!