Electric Tiller Makes Fast Work of Loosening Soil
- Till garden beds without backbreaking labor
- Easy to start; no noxious fumes
- Lightweight, with handy transport wheels
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
This handy tiller has plenty of power to loosen soil in gardens and raised beds, without the hassles of gas-powered models. The 8.5-amp motor starts with a flip of a switch, and there are no noxious fumes. Weighing in at just 17 pounds, it’s easy to maneuver, with wheels that flip down for easy transport. Tills a path 11" wide and up to 8-1/2" deep. Also great for weeding between garden rows. Made by Earthwise, known for high-quality, eco-friendly tools.
- Aluminum, steel, plastic, vinyl
- 40" H
- Tiller has four 7-1/2" diameter tines
- 8.5-amp electric motor
- 16-1/2" power cord
- May be used with a 14-gauge extension cord up to 100' long
- Not intended for breaking sod for new beds
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!