NEW | Lightweight, Battery-Powered Cultivator/Weeder Eliminates Bending and Kneeling
- Rotating blade lightly cultivates soil and digs up small weeds
- Ergonomic design minimizes strain on back and shoulders
- Narrow profile lets you work in tight spaces
- Clean to run; no gas and oil to mix; no noxious fumes
Weeding is a breeze with this light-duty, battery-powered weeder. Instead of reaching down to pull weeds, you can do the job from a comfortable standing position. Lightweight, quiet and easy to use, it makes quick work of small weeds — before they turn your garden into an unmanageable jungle. It's also handy for mixing soil amendments into soil.
Smart features make the Royal Weeder a must-have garden helper. You can adjust the length of the telescoping rod to suit your height and reach. It has a comfortable pistol grip and adjusts for right- or left-handed users. And the 6"-diameter, star-shaped blade has points bent left and right to effectively cultivate the soil surface and dig up small weeds by the roots.
- High-grade plastic, aluminum
- Telescoping aluminum rod adjusts from 38" to 44"
- Weighs 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- 10-amp electric motor
- Rechargeable 2-amp, 10-volt battery is 2" L x 1" W
- Provides 25-35 minutes of weeding power on a full charge
- Charger, included, recharges battery in as little as an hour
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.