Eco-co Coir® Potting Mix
Exclusive | Earth-Friendly Coco Coir for Planting, Composting and More!
- An effective and economical planting mix for use in containers
- Earth-friendly coir is derived from coconut husks
- Layer coir with kitchen scraps in your compost bin
- May be added to garden beds to loosen clay soil
Our exclusive Eco-co® is an earth-friendly planting mix derived from coconut husks. It’s perfect to use on its own as a planting mix in pots, planters and window boxes, or as a peat-free alternative when you make your own planting mixes. Unlike other coirs, our Eco-co Coir undergoes a special process to remove salts and to balance the pH for optimal plant growth. Eco-co Coir has excellent water-holding capacity yet drains well — so important for healthy root growth. Our blend is a mix of fine and coarse grinds to provide the perfect environment for plant roots. Carbon-rich coir is also handy for layering with nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps and lawn clippings in the compost pile. It also makes a good bedding material for worm composters. Simply add water and each convenient compressed brick expands to 10 quarts of fluffy mix.
- Horticultural-grade coconut coir
- Brick dimensions: 8-1/4" L x 5-1/2" W x 2" H
- Each brick expands to 10 quarts of mix
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive