Easy Curve Edging, 20’
Professional-Grade Easy Curve Edging Creates Tidy Borders
- Eliminates the need for yearly edging
- Easily installs in straight lines or bent into gentle curves
- May be used to create decorative patterns of alternating mulch and stone
- Five 4' sections interlock for a total of 20' of edging
Landscape designers use this edging to create tidy borders and eliminate the need to re-edge beds every year. Interlocking pieces slide together and adjust to length without tools. Use in straight lines or bend into gentle curves. It retains gravel in paths, keeps mulch in place and helps prevent grass from spreading into beds. Heavy-duty, rustproof aluminum alloy with bronze finish. Five 4' L x 4" H sections for a total of 20', plus 10 stakes for anchoring curves.
- Heavy-duty, rustproof aluminum alloy with bronze finish
- Five 4' L x 4" H sections create 20' of edging
- Includes 10 anchor stakes
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!