This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Triple-Chambered Earthmaker™ Composter Makes Composting Easy
- Make finished, nutrient-rich compost in as little as 10 weeks
- Designed to handle all compostable yard, garden and kitchen waste
- Three-chamber process cooks compost faster
- Large, 16-1/2 cubic feet capacity
- Generously sized lid on top swings open for easy filling
It took some ingenious gardeners in New Zealand to devise the Earthmaker™ Composter, an efficient, gravity-fed composting system. Kitchen scraps and garden waste start in the top chamber of this compost system, where beneficial fungi and bacteria handle the initial stages of decomposition. After 3 to 5 weeks, slide out the panel and let the contents move down into the cooler, second chamber. After another 3 to 5 weeks, guide the finished compost into the lower chamber where it matures and can be easily removed for use in your garden.
- Injection-molded plastic
- 31" square x 47-1/2" H
- 16-1/2 cubic feet capacity (106 dry gallons)
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Please note: If you are ordering this item as a gift, there is a picture of the item on the outside of the package
- This item has a $15.00 additional shipping charge
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.