Dual-Batch Compost Tumbler
Exclusive | Dual-Batch Compost Tumbler Has Two Rotating Bins
- Produce high quality compost quickly and efficiently
- Let one bin "cook" while you add fresh materials to the other side
- Two bins rotate separately; each bin holds approximately 3 cubic feet
Batch composting is the fastest and most efficient way to produce high quality compost, and this dual bin tumbler makes it easy. Fill one side with kitchen scraps and yard waste, then stop adding materials and let it "cook," turning it every few days to speed up the decomposition process. In the meantime, add new scraps to the other side. When the first batch of compost is finished, remove it and repeat the process, letting the other side cook.
- Assembly required
- Recycled black polypropylene, steel
- 28-1/2" W x 25" D x 37-1/4" H overall
- Each bin holds approx. 3 cubic feet (22 dry gallons)
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.