Double Daffodil Bulb Collection, Set of 30
NEW | Double Daffodil Bulb Collection
- Please note: These fall-planted bulbs ship by growing zone starting in early September
- Double-flowered beauties are standouts in your spring garden
- Add extra intrigue when paired with large, classically shaped daffodils
- Blooms are long-lasting in the garden and stunning in a vase
- Set of 30 bulbs (5 each of 6 varieties)
Double daffodil varieties have layers and clusters of petals, giving each bloom it's own unique style. A longtime garden favorite, these cheerful blooms are a welcome sign of spring. Best of all, they'll come back year after year.
5 Wave bulbs: Pure white petals surround a frilly yellow and white cup. Simply stunning. 13-18" high. Blooms mid to late spring.
5 Tahiti bulbs: Layers of pale yellow petals and a ruffled yellow cup with splashes of brilliant red grace this award-winning variety. 18-20" high. Blooms mid to late spring.
5 Flower Drift bulbs: Double snow white petals bring attention to the ruffled, deep orange cup. 16-18" high. Blooms early to mid spring.
5 Rip van Winkle bulbs: A daffodil like no other! Relatively small in stature, this variety nonetheless stuns with blooms packed with narrow petals so they resembles chrysanthemums. 8-10" high. Blooms early spring.
5 Sir Winston Churchill bulbs: A glorious double daffodil, it has neatly overlapping white petals and an unusual multi-color frilly cup. Grows 15-17" high. Blooms mid to late spring.
5 Yellow Cheerfulness bulbs: Sweetly scented, buttery yellow variety produces several flowers per stem. 14-16" high. Blooms late spring.
- 30 daffodil bulbs
- 5 Wave bulbs, 5 Tahiti bulbs, 5 Flower Drift bulbs, 5 Rip van Winkle bulbs, 5 Sir Winston Churchill bulbs, 5 Yellow Cheerfulness bulbs
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.