Deluxe Tractor Scoot with Bucket Basket
Exclusive | The Gardener's Supply Deluxe Tractor Scoot is Now Better Than Ever — Thanks to You!
- Scoot lets you work from a seated position, so it's easier on your back and knees
- Great for gardening and many other projects, from washing tires to painting low spots
- Heavy-duty construction, with pneumatic tires and a swiveling, height-adjustable seat
- Choice of Red, Green or Blue
Gardening is easier when you can sit, swivel and roll! Our back-saving Gardener's Supply Tractor Scoot lets you work from a seated position virtually anywhere in your yard or garden. Thanks to your input, we’ve made this customer favorite even more comfortable and easier to use. First, we added a longer handle so you can pull the Scoot behind you like a wagon. When retracted, the handle locks upright to make a sturdy handhold. We also lowered the swiveling, tractor-style seat by 3-1/2" to give you better access when planting and harvesting, and the seat now adjusts from 16" to 19" high, to suit your body and the task at hand. Lastly, we increased the weight capacity of the 1" tubular steel frame to 400 pounds. Hefty, pneumatic tires ensure a smooth, stable ride.
And now, our Scoot has a new bucket basket. It’s the perfect size for a 5-gallon pail or our 3-1/2 gallon Tubtrug and provides a convenient place to toss weeds or gather the day’s harvest.
- Powder-coated tubular steel
- 44-1/2" L including handle x 18" W x 22" H
- Weighs 38-1/2 lbs.
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs.
- Tires are 10" in diameter
- Tools needed for assembly: Large flat head (slotted) screwdriver, 1/2
in. wrench or adjustable wrench, adjustable slip jaw pliers.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- No brake
- Tires Outgassing
- Moving Tools And Bucket
- Washing car
- Solid And Durable Materia
- Difficult to navigate
- Need Brake
- Very Heavy
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!