Deluxe Tractor Scoot with Bucket Basket
Exclusive | Our Gardener's Supply Deluxe Tractor Scoot is Loaded with Features — You Won’t Find a Better Value!
- Work from a seated position, minimizing strain on back and knees
- Heavy-duty frame and swiveling, height-adjustable seat
- Front wheels steer for easy maneuvering
- 10" diameter pneumatic tires roll easily over rough terrain
The original — and still the best! Our versatile, steerable scoot is stronger, lasts longer and has more features than competitors’ models — all at a value price. This go-anywhere, do-anything, super-stable rolling scoot lets you work from a comfortable seated position and is perfect for gardening, washing tires, painting baseboards and more. Super-sturdy; holds up to 400 lbs. Bucket Basket holds a 3-1/2 gal. Tubtrug or 5-gal. pail and carries up to 40 lbs.; perfect for tossing weeds or gathering the harvest. Handle extends for pulling, retracts & locks for support. Storage tray holds hand tools and supplies.
- Powder-coated, 1" tubular steel frame
- 44-1/2" L including handle x 18" W x 22" H
- Seat adjusts from 16" to 19" H
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs.
- Weighs 37 lbs.
- Tires are 10" in diameter
- Tools needed for assembly: Large flat head (slotted) screwdriver, 1/2" wrench or adjustable wrench, adjustable slip jaw pliers
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to put together
- Easy to use
- Product Toughness
- Parts Issue
Overall good product - would rather see a sticker that said Made in USA tho... [*]. 2 Issues - the one support bar that the basket attaches to was bent - but after attaching basket the screws seem to be able to bend it back in place. #2 Issue - one of the tires has a very soft soft where it is bubbled up and looks like it will probably burst when some weight gets added by someone using/sitting on the tractor. I will be calling Gardeners to see if they can just send me a replacement wheel and cotter pin - if so I will be totally happy. Needs better QA to make sure inferior parts like that don't make it into kits. EDIT: I called customer support and no questions asked - they are sending out new tire and hardware (cotter pin) to attach it. Great Customer Support!! Love they fully stand behind all their products and make it right!