Deluxe Snip-n-Drip Soaker System
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | All-in-One Deluxe Snip-n-Drip Soaker System Creates a Drought-Proof, Weed-Free Garden
- Conserve water, save time and control weeds
- Set it up in less than an hour, and then leave it in place for easy watering all season long
- Includes our original Snip-n-Drip Soaker System, Easy-Plant Weed Block Mulch and Water Timer/Flow Meter
Transform your garden bed into a drought-resistant, weed-free planting! Start by installing our exclusive Snip-n-Drip Soaker System which delivers water directly to plant roots. No special tools required — just use scissors to cut the hoses to the sizes you need. Snap the fittings in place and you're ready to water. Install the Easy-Plant Weed Block Mulch on top. This black plastic mulch has perforated, 3" planting holes making it easy to space plants properly, and it controls weeds and conserves moisture, too. The Water Timer/Flow Meter lets you decide how much water you want to apply, then shuts water off automatically. You can set it to apply water from 1 to 240 minutes or 1 to 1400 gallons. Kit includes mulch, timer, 50' of 1/2" soaker hose, 25' of 1/2" garden hose, one faucet adapter, one quick-connect coupler, eight hose couplers and one end cap. We recommend our Easy-Out Earth Staples, sold separately, to hold soaker hoses in place.
- 50' of 1/2" recycled rubber soaker hose, 25' of 1/2" PVC garden hose
- Plastic fittings: one faucet adapter, one quick-connect coupler, eight hose couplers and one end cap
- Black LLDPE plastic Easy-Plant Weed Block Mulch is 25' L x 4' W x .05 mm thick with 120 to 125 perforated planting holes
- Polypropylene plastic, rubber and stainless steel Water Timer/Flow Meter can be set to apply water from 1 to 240 minutes or 1 to 1400 gallons
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!