Upside-down growing is a fun way to garden that is also easy for tomato-lovers of all
abilities. Hanging tomato plants don't need staking or tying. There's no weeding, and less
chance of soil-borne diseases. Since the fruit doesn't touch the ground, it has fewer
blemishes. And you can hang your upside down tomato planter anywhere that gets plenty of sun.
Hanging planters are prone to drying out, but our new Deluxe Revolution® Planter
lets you garden without worry, thanks to a three-part watering system. Capillary strips carry
water from the one-gallon reservoir to plant roots. A layer of plastic, sandwiched between
natural coir Aquasav™ fibers, prevents rapid drying out. Even if you have a regular in-ground garden, we think you'll find that this revolutionary growing system is a fun way to get a picture-perfect harvest of delicious, garden-fresh tomatoes.
- Have fresh, homegrown tomatoes at your fingertips
- Includes planting tips from our own test gardens
- No weeds, no pests, no cages and now easier to plant!
- Also grows peppers, cucumbers and eggplants!
- Does not include soil — we recommend Self-Watering Container Mix and Organic Tomato Fertilizer
- The Four-Arm Plant Hanger, sold separately, is an ideal support
- Take the guesswork out of watering with the AquaScale, sold separately
||Recycled Plastic Liner
Click here for more Green Products