Deluxe Cucumber Trellis
Exclusive | Double-Panel Trellis Keeps Cucumbers Straight and Blemish-Free
- Trellising gives better quality fruit, easier harvesting and minimizes diseases
- Plant seeds along each side or let long vines grow up and over the top
- Makes the most of limited garden space by creating shade for cool-season plants underneath
- Choice of Red, Green or Steel Gray
Growing cucumbers on a trellis minimizes disease problems and keeps the fruit straight and blemish-free. This A-frame trellis lets you plant a row on both sides; or, let long vines grow up and over the top and down the other side. The sturdy, powder-coated steel frame supports heavy loads and has big 4" grid openings for easy harvesting. There's even room to grow salad greens in the shade under the trellis. Use in raised beds or in-ground gardens.
- Powder-coated steel
- Each side is 32" W x 48" H
- Easy assembly
- Folds flat for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!