Deluxe Cucumber Trellis
This item is currently not available.
Double-Panel Trellis Keeps Cucumbers Straight and Blemish-Free
- Trellising cucumbers yields better quality cucumbers, makes harvesting easier and helps prevent soil-borne diseases
- Plant seeds along each side or let long vines grow up and over the top
- Makes the most of limited garden space by creating shade for cool-season plants underneath
Growing cucumbers on a trellis minimizes disease problems and keeps the fruit straight and blemish-free. This A-frame trellis lets you plant a row on both sides; or, let long vines grow up and over the top and down the other side. The sturdy, powder-coated steel frame supports heavy loads and has big 4" grid openings for easy harvesting. There's even room to sow salad greens in the shade under the trellis.
- Powder-coated steel
- Each side is 32" x 48"; footprint width is adjustable
- Easy assembly
- Folds flat for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive