Delta 20 Self-Watering Windowsill Planter, Medium
Space-Saving Planter for Countertops and Windowsills
- Narrow planter is ideal for countertop herbs and houseplants
- Self-watering; plants thrive and you water less often
- Made in Germany of glossy, durable UV-resistant ABS plastic
- 15-3/4" long x 5-3/4" wide x 7" high
At 5-3/4" wide, the Lechuza® Delta 20 planter is perfect for growing herbs, orchids and other houseplants on countertops, wide windowsills and other tight spaces. It's self-watering, too, so plants get water when they need it, and you water less often.
This all-in-one planter includes a specially formulated granular material, called Lechuza PON, that's made from nutrient-enriched pumice, zeolites and lava. The clean, attractive material wicks water up from the built-in reservoir, aerates the roots and provides your plant with nutrition. A layer of Lechuza PON spread over the the reservoir wicks water to the potting mix around your plant’s roots.
The reservoir provides a consistent supply of water and lets you water less often. A built-in water-level indicator tells you when it’s time to add more water. The stylish outer pot is watertight so you can place it directly on furniture without worrying about leaks. Inside, a matching liner easily lifts out so you can change plants, repot, trim roots and rinse leaves. From the makers of classic Playmobile® toys, award-winning Lechuza planters are crafted in Germany from durable, shatterproof, UV-safe plastic.
This all-in-one planter includes the planter, liner, water-level indicator and Lechuza PON.
- Polypropylene plastic container, liner, water level indicator, granular potting mix
- Top of pot is 15-3/4" L x 5-3/4" W x 7" H
- Bottom of pot is 15" L x 5" W
- Inner pot is 13-1/2" L x 5" W x 5" H
- Weighs 1.17 lbs.
- Holds 4 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds approx. 2 quarts