Delta 10 Self-Watering Windowsill Planter, Small
Compact Planter for Windowsills and Countertops
- Small-footprint planter is perfect for windowsill herbs and houseplants
- Self-watering; plants thrive and you water less often
- Made in Germany of glossy, durable UV-resistant ABS plastic
This compact Lechuza® Delta planter has a long, low profile that's perfect for growing herbs, orchids and other houseplants on windowsills and countertops — or anywhere you want to bring the beauty of plants.
The all-in-one set includes a layer of specially formulated granular material, called Lechuza PON, that's made from nutrient-enriched pumice, zeolites and lava. The clean, attractive material wicks water up from the built-in reservoir, aerates the roots and provides your plant with nutrition. The layer of Lechuza PON wicks water from the reservoir to the potting mix around your plant’s roots.
The reservoir provides a consistent supply of water and lets you water less often. A built-in water-level indicator tells you when it’s time to add more water. The stylish outer pot is watertight so you can place it directly on furniture without worrying about leaks. Inside, a matching liner easily lifts out so you can change plants, repot, trim roots and rinse leaves. From the makers of classic Playmobile® toys, award-winning Lechuza planters are crafted in Germany from durable, shatterproof, UV-safe plastic.
This all-in-one planter includes the planter, liner, water-level indicator and Lechuza PON.
- Polypropylene plastic container, liner, water level indicator, granular potting mix
- 12" L x 4" W x 5" H overall
- Base is 11" L x 3-1/2" W
- Inner pot is 10-1/2" L x 3-3/4" W x 3-1/3" H
- Weighs 1.17 lbs.
- Holds 1 quart of potting mix
- Reservoir holds approx. 3 cups