Complete Deer Fence Kit
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Protect Your Crops with this Complete Deer Fence Kit
- Protect plants being eaten by hungry deer
- 100 feet of 7-foot high fencing
- Includes 4 in-ground anchors and 10 fence poles for stability
The only reliable way to protect garden and landscape plants from deer is with a tall, secure fence. Our complete kit includes everything you need to set up a sturdy and effective deer fence.
- 7' high x 100' long sturdy plastic deer fencing
- Four Universal Sockets plus one Install Bar
- Ten fence poles
- Twenty Earth Staples
- Fifty zip ties
We've included four of our exclusive Universal Sockets to help you create a super-strong, super-sturdy fence. To install the sockets, simply insert the install bar, included, into the top of the socket and turn it to screw the socket into the ground. Then insert the fence pole and tighten. We recommend installing a socket for every two or three fence poles. We've also included Earth Staples to secure the fence to the ground, to help keep smaller critters out, too!
- Durable plastic fencing is 100' L x 7' H
- Plastic fence poles telescope to 7'-10" L
- Galvanized steel Universal Sockets are 1-1/2" W x 13" H each
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ground Augers Great
- Well Made-sturdy
- Would Like More Augers
- Keep Deer Away From Plnts
Comments about : Complete Deer Fence Kit:
With the adjustable poles (3' to 7') you can decide how high you want to make it. the 4 augers create a solid anchor in the 4 corners and then the other poles add add'l support on the long stretches. It is pretty inconspicuous and so far holding up well and no signs of deer eating my plants. They would have to knock it over, and I don't think mine are that bold (yet).
- Was this a gift?: