Deep Root Seedstarting System
Deep Root Seedstarting System, Black
Item # 35-657
Exclusive | Professional, Self-Watering Seedstarting System Grows Bigger Roots, Healthier Plants
- Deep growing cells result in more root mass — the secret to vigorous seedlings that thrive when transplanted
- Heavy-duty system can be used again and again
- Includes a base, 7-1/2" H growing dome with adjustable vents, and a 15-cell reusable growing tray
Developed in Europe for use in horticultural laboratories, this unique propagation system is proven to grow healthier, more shock-resistant seedlings. The 3-1/2" tapered cells are 50% deeper than similar seed starters. Capillary mat and a water reservoir ensure your seedlings get the right amount of moisture.
- Easy assembly
- 15-1/4" L x 10" W x 9" H overall; growing dome is 7-1/2" H
- Holds 4-3/4 quarts of germinating mix
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
How It Works
Instructions for Deep Root Seedstarting System
Expert advice on starting your own plants from seed.
When starting seeds indoors, you'll want to use the right growing medium and be sure to give your plants adequate light. But what sort of container will you plant the seeds into?
Learn how to choose the right soil and fertilizer for whatever you want to grow. Our exclusive garden-tested soils and fertilizers are formulated to provide optimum growing conditions for your plants.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!