Deep Root Cedar Raised Beds, 4’ Wide
Exclusive | 4' Wide, Extra-Deep Cedar Raised Beds with Lifetime Aluminum Corners
- 15" deep to accommodate large, deep-rooted plants
- Raised beds produce higher yields and are easier to tend than in-ground beds
- Choice of sizes to suit any garden or landscape
Ideal for deep-rooted plants, such as tomatoes and blueberry bushes, these 15" deep beds also create attractive focal points in the garden. Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners, 1" rot-resistant cedar lumber that's been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly — just slip the boards into the corners and screw them in place. (12' long beds use two 6' boards with in-line connectors.) Raised beds are easy to set up, plant and maintain, producing high yields in a compact space with less digging and weeding. Use Deep Root Cedar Raised Beds to grow vegetables, or install the beds along a perimeter to create stunning border gardens. Made by us in Vermont.
- Assembly required
- Western red cedar with aluminum corners and plastic caps
- 4’ x 4' Cedar Raised Bed holds 20 cubic feet or 514 quarts of soil
- 4' x 6' Cedar Raised Bed holds. 30 cubic feet or 770 quarts of soil
- 4' x 8' Cedar Raised Bed holds 40 cubic feet or 1028 quarts of soil
- 4' x 12' Cedar Raised Bed holds 60 cubic feet or 1542 quarts of soil
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.