Copper Lily Sprinkler
Exclusive | Professional-Quality Copper Lily Sprinkler is an Elegant Garden Accent
- Long-lasting, all-metal sprinkler is a work of art
- Fine droplets are gentle on plants
- Rises above tall plants for wide coverage area
In an age of plastic, one-season sprinklers, you’ll appreciate the long-lasting Copper Lily Sprinkler, made from solid brass, copper tubing and coated steel. This beautiful sprinkler doubles as garden art, with a graceful copper flower surrounding the sprinkler head. The jet nozzle waters a 22'-diameter circle with fine droplets that are gentle on delicate plants. It's quieter than noisy impact sprinklers, and there are no moving parts to wear out or break. The 7-3/4" spiked base has a foot tread to make placement easy, and a second fitting allows you to connect several end-to-end. At 50" H installed, it reaches over perennials, shrubs and vegetable plants.
- Powder coated steel, copper tubing and brass
- 50" H installed
- 7-3/4" H spiked base with foot tread
- Waters a 22' circle
- Produces 1.5 to 1.7" of water spray per hour
- 25 to 30 PSI is recommended operating pressure
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.