Copper Lily Sprinkler
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Professional-Quality Copper Lily Sprinkler is an Elegant Garden Accent
- Long-lasting, all-metal sprinkler is a work of art
- Fine droplets are gentle on plants
- Rises above tall plants for wide coverage area
In an age of plastic, one-season sprinklers, you’ll appreciate the long-lasting Copper Lily Sprinkler, made from solid brass, copper tubing and coated steel. This beautiful sprinkler doubles as garden art, with a graceful copper flower surrounding the sprinkler head. The jet nozzle waters a 22'-diameter circle with fine droplets that are gentle on delicate plants. It's quieter than noisy impact sprinklers, and there are no moving parts to wear out or break. The 7-3/4" spiked base has a foot tread to make placement easy, and a second fitting allows you to connect several end-to-end. At 50" H installed, it reaches over perennials, shrubs and vegetable plants.
- Powder coated steel, copper tubing and brass
- 50" H installed
- 7-3/4" H spiked base with foot tread
- Waters a 22' circle
- Produces 1.5 to 1.7" of water spray per hour
- 25 to 30 PSI is recommended operating pressure
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!