Copper Lily Rain Chain
This item is currently not available.
Lily Rain Chain Tames Downpours
- Directs water in a gentle cascade onto the ground or into your rain barrel
- Traditional way to minimize erosion and splashing mud
- An elegant and practical home accent
Attach this graceful rain chain to your roof valley or gutter and rainwater will cascade gently to the ground or into your rain barrel. Rain chains are a centuries-old, traditional Japanese way to tame downpours and prevent mud and mulch from splashing onto the house and foundation plantings. Made from solid copper, the Lily Rain Chain is a beautiful home accent, too — much prettier than a plain downspout. Five 7-1/2"-diameter lilies are connected by straight copper pieces, 8-1/2' L overall. May be used in sections. Gutter hanger not included.
- Lily flowers are 7-1/2" in diameter
- Five sections total 8-1/2' long
- Gutter hanger not included