- Organic spray controls early and late blight, powdery mildew, leaf spots, downy mildew, anthracnose and other fungal diseases
- May be used on a variety of plants, including vegetables, fruits and ornamentals
- Ready to spray — no mixing needed
Copper fungicide spray is an effective control for a variety of plant diseases. Use as a preventative spray, beginning treatment about two weeks before the disease normally appears, or start spraying at the first signs of disease. Repeat at the interval recommended on the label, depending on the disease. One-quart spray bottle treats 10 square yards.
- Copper octanoate (copper soap) 0.08%
- One quart ready-to-use spray
- Treats 10 square yards
- Always read and follow label directions carefully
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within two business days to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!