Copper Cap Raised Beds
Exclusive | Extra-Deep Cedar Raised Bed has Decorative Copper Corners
- Raised beds increase yields and they're less work to tend
- Naturally rot-resistant cedar with decorative copper caps
- 10-1/2 inches deep, perfect for deep-rooted crops like carrots
- Choice of two sizes
- How much soil? Use the Soil Calculator to figure out how much you need for this raised bed
According to many experienced gardeners, the ideal raised bed is a trim rectangle, attractive and easy to tend. Our Vermont-built raised beds are made of durable, rot-resistant red cedar. Copper corner caps further inhibit rot, and give the whole bed a handsome, finished look. We offer a 3' x 3' size to use in smaller areas or in combination with the larger 3' x 6' bed. Both sizes are 10-1/2 inches deep, ideal for deep-rooted crops. When looks and durability count, these are the raised beds to use. Hardware included, even matching copper nails for the copper caps.
- Easy assembly
- All hardware included
- Sides are 10-1/2" H
- 3' x 3' bed holds 9 cubic feet of soil
- 3' x 6' holds 18 cubic feet
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!