Copper Cap Raised Bed, 3’ x 6’
Extra-Deep 3' x 6' Cedar Raised Bed has Decorative Copper Corners
- Raised beds increase yields and they're less work to tend
- Naturally rot-resistant cedar has decorative copper caps
- 10-1/2 inches deep, perfect for deep-rooted crops like carrots
According to many experienced gardeners, the ideal raised bed is a trim rectangle, attractive and easy to tend. Our Vermont-built raised beds are made of durable, rot-resistant red cedar. Copper corner caps further inhibit rot, and give the whole bed a handsome, finished look. This 3' x 6' bed is 10-1/2 inches deep, ideal for deep-rooted crops. When looks and durability count, these are the raised beds to use. Hardware included, even matching copper nails for the copper caps.
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.