This item is currently not available.
Hungry Worms Turn Kitchen Waste into Compost
- Composting worms digest chopped kitchen waste, leaving rich castings behind
- Includes how-to guide on worm composting
- Shipping begins in early April and continues into August; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Convert food scraps into nutrient-packed compost with Composting Worms. They're fast, efficient and odorless! The best type of worm for worm composting.
- 2 pound package contains 400 to 600 worms in various stages of growth
- Scientific name of the worms is Eudrilus eugeniae
- Extremely hot or cold weather may delay shipping
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!