Fruit Fly Trivet Trap and Crock Kit
Exclusive | Save on the Fruit Fly Trivet Trap and Compost Crock Set
- Crock is a convenient way to collect kitchen scraps for composting
- Trivet trap provides effective and discrete control of annoying fruit flies
- Includes three packets of non-toxic lure
- Save vs. the price of individual components
Collect kitchen scraps and foil annoying fruit flies! This matching set includes one Stoneware Compost Crock and one Fruit Fly Trivet Trap.
This crock is a convenient way to collect kitchen scraps, and it's so attractive you can keep it right on the kitchen counter. An activated charcoal filter in the lid traps odors, and it’s dishwasher-safe, too. Made of glazed ceramic, the crock comes with one 4-1/2" filter that lasts up to two months. Generous one-gallon capacity.
Place this Trivet Trap under the crock, and only you will know that it’s hard at work catching fruit flies — without taking up additional counter space. Simply mix and pour the lure into the trap. Fruit flies enter through a hole in the bottom and can’t escape. Dump and replace with fresh lure every two weeks. May also be used under fruit bowls and ripening produce. Includes three nontoxic lures; additional lures sold separately.
- Ceramic stoneware
- Crock is 9-1/4" H
- Holds 4 quarts
- Uses 4-1/2" replacement filters
- Trivet Trap is 7-7/8" in diameter x 2-1/4" H
- Includes 3 nontoxic lures
- Hand wash
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive