Complete Fermentation Crock, 1.3 Gallon
Small-Batch Fermentation Crock with Airlock for Pickles, Sauerkraut and More
- Make homemade pickles or sauerkraut
- Traditional style, with gutter in top to keep out air
- Kit includes crock, cover and weights
- Holds 1-1/3 gallons — perfect for small-batch fermenting
This crock is the perfect vessel for making homemade sauerkraut and kimchi, as well as pickling a wide variety of vegetables including beets, beans, carrots and cucumbers. The water trough airlock allows carbon dioxide and other fermentation gases to escape while keeping out air. Includes crock and top, as well as weights that keep vegetables submerged for effective fermentation.
- 10" L x 9" W x 12" H
- Holds 1-1/3 gallons
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.