Compact VegTrug™ Patio Garden
Award-Winning Compact VegTrug™ is a Convenient, All-in-One Growing System
- Winner of the 2012 Green Thumb Award for Outstanding New Product!
- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- Built to last of solid wood, with dovetail joints and a food-safe finish
- How to assemble the Compact VegTrug
Grow plants at an easy working height in this unique patio garden; no bending or kneeling to plant, tend and harvest. The compact size is ideal for smaller spaces, and the elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, too. The V-shape makes efficient use of space and planting mix — grow deep-rooted plants like tomatoes in the center, shallow-rooted crops like salad greens along the edges. Includes a fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces. Quality construction and easy assembly.
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner
- 39-1/4" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 190 quarts of container mix
- Easy assembly; requires a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench
- Liner fabric is imported