Compact VegTrug™ Patio Garden, Whitewash
NEW & Exclusive | Elevated Compact VegTrug™ Patio Garden is Easy to Tend
- Waist-high garden is convenient to plant, tend and harvest — no bending or kneeling!
- Grow a productive vegetable garden right on your patio
- Built to last of solid wood, with dovetail joints and a food-safe finish
- How to assemble the Compact VegTrug
Grow plants at an easy working height in this compact garden. The elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, and plants are out of reach of animal pests, too. The V-shape makes efficient use of space and planting mix — grow deep-rooted plants like tomatoes in the center, shallow-rooted crops like salad greens along the edges. Includes a fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces. Quality construction and easy assembly.
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner
- 39-1/4" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 190 quarts of potting mix
- Liner fabric is imported
- Assembly required
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Compact VegTrug™ Patio Garden, Whitewash:
I put the Veg Trug together with very little difficulty, but as other people have mentioned the bolts do not fit the round openings and I had to force them through with a few strikes of a hammer. The wood is on the soft side so there was no risk of splitting the wood. I filled it up with three 50 quart bags of Miracle grow and we are ready to go. It is very attractive and makes a nice addition to my deck.
- Was this a gift?: