Periwinkle Grow Beds
Exclusive | Grow Potatoes, Peppers, Melons and More in Easy-Care Grow Beds — Now in Periwinkle Blue
- Bright blue bed is an attractive addition to your landscape year-round
- Raised beds are the most productive way to garden, with high yields in a minimum amount of space
- A generous 10" deep; ideal for all types of crops
- Choice of two sizes
- How much soil? Use the Soil Calculator to figure out how much you need for this raised bed
Who says raised beds should blend into the landscape? These are meant to be seen! The bright periwinkle blue color looks great planted with vegetables, herbs or flowers and provides a year-round splash of color that’s especially welcome during the drab days of winter. Raised beds are the most productive way to garden, and this Grow Bed makes it easy. The interlocking corners snap together in an instant and the rigid sides hold soil without bulging. We made them a generous 10" deep so they’re suitable for all crops, including root crops like potatoes and carrots.
- UV-stable polypropylene
- Two sizes: 3' x 3' x 10" D and 3' W x 6' L x 10" D
- Assembly required; 3' x 6' Bed requires a drill
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!