Biostar 1000 Cold Frame
NEW | Cold Frame with Integrated Netting Extends the Growing Season and Keeps Pests Out
- Twin-wall panels insulate plants against chills and wind
- Integrated screen under top panels excludes most insects, slugs and other pests
- Rust-free aluminum frame with UV-stable polycarbonate panels
This ingenious cold frame does double-duty! With the top panels closed it's a mini greenhouse. In spring, use it to set plants out weeks earlier and to harden off transplants. On warm days, slide the top panels open for ventilation without worrying about pests damaging plants — an integrated screen foils most insects, slugs and wildlife. You can water right through the screen, too. The 8mm thick, twin-wall polycarbonate includes a 10-year guarantee against UV damage, and a no-drip coating reduces condensation. Includes ground anchors.
- 8mm, UV-resistant twin wall polycarbonate; aluminum frame; screen; galvanized steel anchors
- 40" L x 29" W
- 17" H in front; 20-1/2" H in back
- Weighs 15.6 lbs.
- Made in Austria
- Easy no-tools assembly
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.