Eco-co® Coir Bricks, Pack of 12
Exclusive | Earth-Friendly Coco Coir for Composting, Planting and More!
- Carbon-rich coir balances nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps in the compost pile
- Hydrate these coir bricks for an effective and economical container mix
- May be added to garden beds to loosen clay soil
- Pack of 12 bricks
Derived from coconut husks, carbon-rich Eco-co® Coir is handy for layering with nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps and lawn clippings in the compost pile, and it makes a good bedding material for worm composters. Our exclusive Eco-co® Coir is also an earth-friendly planting mix for use in pots, planters and window boxes, or as a peat-free alternative when you make your own planting mixes. Unlike other coirs, our Eco-co Coir undergoes a special process to remove salts and to balance the pH for optimal plant growth. Eco-co Coir has excellent water-holding capacity yet drains well — so important for healthy root growth. Our blend is a mix of fine and coarse grinds to provide the perfect environment for plant roots. Simply add water and each convenient compressed brick expands to 10 quarts of fluffy mix.
- Natural coir
- Each brick expands to 10 dry quarts for a total of 4-2/3 cubic feet
- Just add water to expand each brick
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive