CobraHead® Long Handled Weeder
NEW | Long-Handled CobraHead® Weeder Lets You Work Without Bending
- Weed and cultivate from a standing position
- Unique blade breaks up any soil with ease
- Great for tight spots like sidewalk cracks and rock gardens
- Also terrific for cultivating and planting
- Made in Wisconsin
This unique tool has a sharp steel "finger" that grabs weeds, roots and all. It weeds deeply and precisely without damaging nearby plants. It's also handy for breaking up compacted soil, and eliminating weeds from tight spaces like sidewalk cracks. You can work from a standing position, minimizing strain on knees and back. The blade is made from self-sharpening steel with a zinc coating. The handle is made from durable ash wood.
- Steel with zinc coating, ash wood
- 5' L overall
- Blade is 7" L x 4-1/2" W
- Weighs 2 lbs. 14 oz.